Author Topic: WTG Israel  (Read 13111 times)

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
WTG Israel
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2004, 02:33:10 PM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
Any terror links that are not about stuff from 50 or so years ago?

His point is they terrorized til they got their own state, now that has come full circle.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2004, 02:34:56 PM »
The policies of terror and intefada followed by the Palestinian leadership has not brought Palestine closer to being.  Instead they bring death and poverty to their people.

There was another state that was brought into being which did not use terror, but rather appealing to the goodwill of their rulers.  Had the palestinian leadership chosen this route, Palestine would have been celebrating it 25th anniversary.  In the era of instant journalism the tactics of Ghandi would be highly effective.

Instead they will blow up a bus or a pizza parlor and achieve nothing.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2004, 02:36:10 PM »
The US should have hired Israel for the Saddam Job...
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2004, 02:39:09 PM »
Originally posted by Udie
:rofl LOL!!! I knew this would piss off some of our local terrorist supporters.

a big WTFG!!!!! Isreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since you consider killing people on the streets to be WTFG, we could probably agree that terrorism is efective and good way to go.

ehh ?

seriously it seems that time prove how effective terrorism is. Look, nobody of local folk have even clue, whats organzation structure of Al-quadai, so they just keep listening BS about Osama Salama. If you know whats structure does Al quiada have, you would probably wondering why is US gov after osama salama and why he is so important for them.
That structure has been described by Osama before 9/11 and published for example on BBC.
But i agree that it doesnt fit to scenario, where zillion of $$ should be spend w/o questions.

It will be interesting to watch reactions from iraq.

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2004, 02:42:42 PM »
Originally posted by Maniac
The US should have hired Israel for the Saddam Job...

actualy they have so Big Ego, that they are about to use czech rep. to talk with North Korea, because they are too good to have direct speach with them..

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: strange world
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2004, 02:49:03 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Human shields?

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/israel3/israel0502-06.htm

The Israelis don't need terrorists anymore, they've got a state and an army. However it was not always so. The Palestinians have learned well from the Israeli example. The Israelis got their state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_terrorism

hmmm... interesting.  thanks for posting it

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2004, 02:57:48 PM »
There is simply NO way to deal w/ the Palestinians. Offered 90% of all their demands at the peace tables, they declined.

And what a deal it was. Limited water rights and a stranglehold on travel between the contained portions of a highly controlled (geographically) “state.” Here’s an excellent presentation (by an Israeli peace organization) that indicates exactly what the “10 percent” meant: http://www.gush-shalom.org/generous/generous.html

"Palestinians" (there has NEVER been a Country of Palestine)

Nor had there been a "Jewish" state or an Israel on the same soil since biblical times. In fact, when Zionism was reborn in Europe in the late 1800s, Argentina was seen as a potential home for the new state because, as agents reported back to Theodor Herzl  "... the bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man (local Arabs)." But, the emotional appeal was too strong and the Arab problem was just something to worry about later. According to Israeli historian Avi Shlaim, that has been the problem all along. In a nutshell: “Worry about the Arabs later… learn to live with us under our terms or else…”

In 1920, about the time of the Balfour Declaration, 90 percent of the population in modern Israel were either Muslim or Christian Arabs. An active policy of emigration among European Jews following the Balfour Declaration, particularly with the Nazi pressures of the 1930s through the immediate post war refugee period, changed all that, in a very artificial manner and created similar problems to other artificially created nations such as Yugoslavia.

There will NEVER be peace until the "Palestinians" are crushed.
It's not pretty, but there will be no peace until one side is the victor… will NEVER be happy, short of killing every Jew on the continent. Get it into YOUR idiotic head, there is simply NO way to deal w/ these people other than killing them.

So, you support ethnic cleansing Steve? I guess Israel should just sarin the bunch of them. Given the fact they are have been concentrated in refugee camps since 1967 it shouldn’t be too hard. There are some Israeli’s who disagree though, and offer a fair proposal:

Gush Shalom's Political positions:

* The Green Line (the borders before the 1967 war) will be a border of peace between two free and sovereign states: Israel and Palestine.

* All Israeli settlers in the currently occupied territories will return to Israel.

* Jerusalem will be an open city, and will serve as capital to both states: East Jerusalem will be the capital of Palestine; West Jerusalem will be the capital of Israel.

Both parties can reach a just and agreed upon solution for the tragedy of Palestinian refugees, based on these guidelines:

* Israel will acknowledge its share of responsibility for this tragedy, and will accept, in principle, the right of return.

* The refugees will be offered several possible venues of rehabilitation and compensation.

* One of these venues will allow a limited number of refugees the right to return to the state of Israel, based on a formula that will maintain the Jewish majority in the state of Israel.

These positions do not offer absolute justice, but rather a formula that can be accepted by the majority of the Israeli and Palestinian peoples.

Most Israelis (according to at least three, fairly neutral polls) would support a pullback from the occupied territories. Unfortunately, as fanatical as organizations like Hamas are (and not necessarily working towards the same goals as moderate Palestinians), there are Israeli factions that are equally fanatical in their focus on a greater Israel that includes the West Bank. Sharon strongly supports continued Zionism and settlements in the occupied territories, and it can be argued that maintaining the status quo or even heating things up promotes the cause and is worth the losses in the long run. The initial provocation of the current Infatada began with Sharon’s inflammatory visit to the contested holy site Al-Haram al-Sharif. You cannot ignore this aspect of Israeli politics. Here’s one Israeli’s view of how Sharon uses terrorism to achieve his ultimate goals for the region:

Palestinian terrorism thus serves Israel's interests on both an international and a national level. Internationally, Israel's propaganda machine efficiently exploits every terror attack to strengthen Israel's image as a victim, and to obscure and justify the proceeding oppression of the Palestinians. Moreover, the Israeli use of terrorism has now been adopted by the American administration, that keeps sending Israel money – $200 million last week – for "fighting terrorism" (note that Israel may spend it as it wishes!); and, as the Washington Post put it (28.7.02), "the United States should not pressure Sharon's government while Palestinian violence continues."

… Keeping the Israeli people constantly exposed to fatal violence (and to "terror alerts", true or false) is the best way to ensure national coherence. Understandably terrified, most Israelis indeed back the most futile, absurd and fatuous – not to say immoral – operations of their government, misled to believe that its goal is securing their lives rather than perpetuating a murderous occupation that most Israelis do not want.

http://www.antiwar.com/hacohen/h073102.html

I believe there are alternatives short of exterminating Arabs already living in refugee camps. Unfortunately, both sides have to make concessions (right of return/west bank settlements) that neither (hard core elements, at least) seem interested in at the present time. In the meantime, I don’t think we, as a country, should support Sharon any more than we should Arafat.

Charon
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 03:14:40 PM by Charon »

Offline AVRO1

• Copper Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2004, 03:08:29 PM »
I used the wrong term, what I meant is that they target civillians.
The bombing of Jenine was just a way to kill civillians.
F16 are not accurate enough to target terrorists in a refugee camp.  Israel also as blood on their hands.
Much less then the Palestinians though, I agree.

The problem with some of your claims is that you put the entire population in the same boat, instead of pointing the finger at the real problem, the damn extremists, like Yassin.

Killing him will not solve anything though,  another will fill the void.
He will also become a martyr, no matter how silly it sounds to us.
You know that just as well as I do.

I guess they are trully hopeless because there is no one who can lead them to peace.
If only people followed logic instead of stupid religious leaders like Yassin. :(

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2004, 03:30:32 PM »
Originally posted by maslo
since you consider killing people on the streets to be WTFG, we could probably agree that terrorism is efective and good way to go.

ehh ?

WOW! You can read my mind!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:   You are absolutely AMAZING!!!    er.... not

I don't really consider palestinians civilians after 9/11.  It would seem that I have a slight problem with watching people cheer and dance in the streets when muslims fly airplanes into buildings in America and kill our people.  So if Isreal kills some of the "civilians"  ooops :rolleyes:

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2004, 03:54:15 PM »
Udie

So Palestinians deserve to die because they expressed and opinion right after 9/11 and they are no longer civilians to you?

If civilians are killed in the search for Osama is that also just an "oops" ?

When civilians where killed during invasion of Iraq, was that also just an "oops" ?

Either it was just a bad choise of words or you sir have some explaining to do when you codemn terrorists that kills civilians. I know Israel in this case did not target civilians but they KNEW that the probability of killing inocent civilians was extremly high/inevetable.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2004, 04:01:09 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen10
Udie

So Palestinians deserve to die because they expressed and opinion right after 9/11 and they are no longer civilians to you?

If civilians are killed in the search for Osama is that also just an "oops" ?

When civilians where killed during invasion of Iraq, was that also just an "oops" ?

Either it was just a bad choise of words or you sir have some explaining to do when you codemn terrorists that kills civilians. I know Israel in this case did not target civilians but they KNEW that the probability of killing inocent civilians was extremly high/inevetable.

explaining to do?  I think I made myself perfectly clear but I'll put it another way for you.  When I saw the pal's dancing and lauging and cheering in the streets on 9/11 they lost any ounce of respect/compassion that I had for them (which wasn't much to begin with).  So basicly I think they are in the situation of they made their bed and now it's time to go nighty night.

I know Israel in this case did not target civilians but they KNEW that the probability of killing inocent civilians was extremly high/inevetable

If you can't see the diference of what Isreal does to what the terrorist (arafat and this loser they offed this weekend included) then there's no real point in explaining it.  Sorry they killed one of your hero's I guess.....

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2004, 04:02:53 PM »
Im with Isreal on this one.

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2004, 04:04:20 PM »
I don't know about you but if I saw a guy at the top Isreal's deathlist... I wouldn't wanna EVER be standing to close to him.

Not saying they deserved to die but they had to know there was a risk.... right?  I certainly wouldn't let me kid hang around him.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2004, 04:06:46 PM »
LOL, my hero..yeah :rolleyes: clever attempt but no.

Im sorry but you can't allow for more and more collateral damage just to get results and still pretend to be the good guy that everyone should respect and help.

Offline AVRO1

• Copper Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2004, 04:13:36 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
The policies of terror and intefada followed by the Palestinian leadership has not brought Palestine closer to being.  Instead they bring death and poverty to their people.

There was another state that was brought into being which did not use terror, but rather appealing to the goodwill of their rulers.  Had the palestinian leadership chosen this route, Palestine would have been celebrating it 25th anniversary.  In the era of instant journalism the tactics of Ghandi would be highly effective.

Instead they will blow up a bus or a pizza parlor and achieve nothing.

That idea might be crazy enough to work. :eek:
Not that it will ever happen, mind you. :(