Author Topic: got one of my little commie guns today..  (Read 3881 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
got one of my little commie guns today..
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2004, 08:15:29 AM »
wilbus.. and that is the point..  guns are fun.   I even enjoyed stripping the commie guns and cleaning off 20 years of gunk.   I will enjoy shooting them and I will enjoy sharng the expereiance with freinds.   I enjoy the cold war history of the Maks and I feel like I could defend myself or others with it.

I believe it is my right to defend myself and that the government has no right to tell me what firearms I can own to do so.   I believe the govenment (the people) have a right to punish me if I missuse these firearms but not before that.

Target shooting is fun.. plinking is fun..  collecting is fun... relaoding your own ammo is fun and doing all of the above with friends and family is even more fun.   Defending myself is simply a human right.

As men we leave our moms at a certain age.... why do we then elect people to act as our mommy?   Grow a pair before the women vote for the removal of all things related to testosterone.

lazs

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2004, 08:43:02 AM »
Wasn't meant to offend anyone so I hope I haven't done so, Funked seem to have taken it a bit heavy though...

Yes it's very fun to shoot, I love target shooting. Only pistol I've had the plessure of firing was a 0.22, was fun enough though, Been compeating in 0.22 rifle contests fairly much.

Fired the M45 B (bet quite few of you have done that, 1940's Sub Machine Gun) aswell as the Ak5 (FN FNC) Assult Rifle so I am by no means against weapons or such (Funked).

Gotto get back into shooting I think, love it.

As for carrying guns for personal defence, can't say anything about it, don't live in the US and I think quite few in Sweden would ever feel the need for it.

Oh btw, please do post some pics if you get the chance.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2004, 09:03:25 AM »
none taken wilbus... funked was sorta kidding but there is an undercurrent of euros telling us that we shouldn't have firearms or that there is some 'logical" and "safe" way for us to enjoy the hobby and defend ourselves and that the government knows best.... then...

someone like you gets on and says how much he enjoys shooting (understandable) but is really unable to do it because of the regulations and expense caused soley by his busybody government.

We simply don't want any more of those type of regulations here... I want to get rid of most of the regulations we do have in fact.   I see no point to them and feel that they are an intrussion on my rights and that I am being accused of a crime before i even commit one.

If you were here... we could go shooting my guns and have a good time.   Beetle for instance, had a great time and you could hardly get him to stop.   Still.... after that... he still thinks that he and his fellow man can't be trusted and need a government to make sure he or his fellow citizens don't hurt themselves.   I simply don't get it.

lazs

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2004, 09:10:57 AM »
Rgr that Lazs, it's not very difficult to get to shoot here but you need to be member of a club and shoot at the same time they do etc unless you spend money and time on getting a lisence, in that case I believe you can shoot on the ranges for your self.

Would indeed be very fun to go out and shoot with ya, seem to have quite a few different guns :)

Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2004, 09:16:40 AM »
I'd still like to know where you got 'em from. I can't find a never fired Bulgarian Makarov under $200.

BTW are these the 12 round high capacity Makarovs ?

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2004, 09:26:50 AM »
Nevermind, just found one.  Red star grips  and still in the cosmoline $160

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2004, 10:36:56 AM »
Originally posted by Wilbus
Wasn't meant to offend anyone so I hope I haven't done so, Funked seem to have taken it a bit heavy though...

Yes it's very fun to shoot, I love target shooting. Only pistol I've had the plessure of firing was a 0.22, was fun enough though, Been compeating in 0.22 rifle contests fairly much.

Fired the M45 B (bet quite few of you have done that, 1940's Sub Machine Gun) aswell as the Ak5 (FN FNC) Assult Rifle so I am by no means against weapons or such (Funked).

Gotto get back into shooting I think, love it.

As for carrying guns for personal defence, can't say anything about it, don't live in the US and I think quite few in Sweden would ever feel the need for it.

Oh btw, please do post some pics if you get the chance.

GOOD TIMES :D  :aok

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2004, 02:25:08 PM »
suave... no, not the hicapacity 12 round ones.  I don't have any intere3st in them.   These are 8 round single stack ones.   You can tget em from AIM but you need to be an FFL dealer or have one get it for you.

lazs

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2004, 03:42:37 PM »
BTW -- Aim is out of stock for about another week. Then I'll be getting mine. 12-round versions have  bad rep, I believe.

Charon
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 03:45:11 PM by Charon »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2004, 04:38:41 PM »
yep... that's what I've heard.  I shot the little bugger today...  shot about 6 magazines of barnaul HP ammo and wolf FMJ all steel throw away stuff at like $88 a thousand rounds.

gun functioned flawlessly and very light recoil.... A real hoot to blast away with.   seemed accurate enough as I could keep a coke can moving around  from 15 yards or so.

lazs

Offline Wolf14

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2004, 06:44:44 PM »
Anybody have a Steyr GB laying around that they are not using?

Offline RKBA

• Zinc Member
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2004, 12:16:10 AM »
Nice pick up laz.  I'm planning on picking one up, but it's a bit down on my list.  I'm getting ready to build my lower for a new AR15-A1.  I'm going to hold off on final assembly till Sept, but it will be ready to go for Gunstock.  BTW if you guys are interested here's a good place to get info on where to meet up with local shooters, and to shoot the BS.    AR15.com  Home of the black rifle.

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2004, 04:41:04 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
If you were here... we could go shooting my guns and have a good time.   Beetle for instance, had a great time and you could hardly get him to stop.   Still.... after that... he still thinks that he and his fellow man can't be trusted and need a government to make sure he or his fellow citizens don't hurt themselves.   I simply don't get it.
The only thing that stopped us was when we ran you out of ammo - lol!

As for not getting it, just think of these numbers: 13000+ (1992) & <100.

Offline Estel

• Copper Member
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2004, 08:07:11 AM »
Originally posted by Suave
I'd still like to know where you got 'em from. I can't find a never fired Bulgarian Makarov under $200.

BTW are these the 12 round high capacity Makarovs ?

It's not a PM it's PMM. Pistolet Makarova Modernizirovannyj (PM- Modernised). It have 12 gauge magasine. But to be truly, It don't have good reputation.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2004, 08:51:30 AM »
beetle.... 1.5-3 million times a year guns are used to stop crime  How many deaths did that prevent?   100,000?  more?  rapes?  cripplings?  that seems pretty good against 12,000 deaths a year of which most are people no one will miss.

lazs