Author Topic: Yet another reason why people disgust me.  (Read 3529 times)

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Yet another reason why people disgust me.
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2005, 03:42:51 AM »
I see seven people who can have up to 5 year jail and up to 75000 € fine.

Offline jigsaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2005, 04:53:24 AM »
Why I'd have....put on my robe and wizard hat...

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2005, 05:39:08 AM »
Originally posted by OIO
storch, I think that guy did the right thing.

If he had started a fight with 2 gang members it wouldve ended ugly, not only for him but maybe for others.

a $8 meal is not worth your health or your life.

That remind me a story, when i were walking over some squer at prague 3 years ago.
I were with my friend and we spoted 2 guys w/o hairs... Just another brainless nazies i told myself. Later on they started shoult on us so i shoulted on him . "go home" then one of them said to another .. hey hes rude lets go beat him.
Then my blood presure went up...... later on i found myself sitting on one of them holding his head on the road. I punch him once... he got second from the road. And in that moment i said myself " ***.. no he's realy pissed off... so he shoulnt be able to stand up anymore" After 60 seconds of intensive hitting his head on the ground by my fist, i stoped and stand up. I were decided that if he will make 1 move toward me i will kick his head off his neck.... and our brave nazi guy just said.... "huh... please stop it" ... i turned on my friend and he were sitting on the other one but he werent so brutal... he kept him down w/o problem.. im not that strong i had to do something. :D

When i meet idiot i usualy do not wait for  formal introduction.....

i would be perfect extremist :rofl

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2005, 05:45:16 AM »
Originally posted by Dune
An armed society is a polite society.
- R. A. Heinlein.

BS

Offline RTStuka

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2005, 06:20:42 AM »
Originally posted by Suave
Can't you do that in every state? I thought the point of getting a concealed carry permit was so that you didn't have to walk around with you gun in plain view.

Actually states are different, in NY if you get a pistol permit you are actually required to carry in concealed, its pretty back asswards if you ask me but thats the rule. Now in NY its not a simple task to get your pistol permit but once you have it you are not allowed to carry your firearm in the open, it has to be concealed on you.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2005, 07:00:51 AM »
Well, I am 6'5"  230lbs and I wouldnt want to be the first one to try to pull the ****** off.  He is big and obviously bad.  The white boy sacrificed his head so we can put this baboon in a cage where he belongs.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 07:07:39 AM by WhiteHawk »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2005, 08:58:22 AM »
have any of you guys ever been in a situation like this?   Have any of you guys ever fought a welfare food and fast food fed black guy?

You aint gonna gonna drop him with a fist to the head..  better to open had his hear and try to push as much air in as possible... that will get him howling and attacking you.

the head is out unless you are one of those fancy guys who can kick that high and really make it work...  the boddy is out too as it is covered in winter blubber.... the crotch is a hard target to hit even on a man... the beastr hasn't even been able to see it's own crotch in years so you ain't gonna hit it..  the knees?  his shaggy and loose fitng hide makes finding the knees problematic but that was about the best suggestion.

Plus... his howling will bring you to his mates attention who is also dangerous.   any furniture is likely to be bolted down and even if it isn't.... you are on camera.   the other men in the room are not likely to be much help either.

lazs

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2005, 10:24:32 AM »
Yep...that welfare food will give you extra power bars and the only solution would be a ...lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt.

This thread rocks.

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2005, 10:31:54 AM »
he's  a fatso.
hit him, get his attention, get him to come after you, then keep dodging him lol he won't fit behind that counter.

storch

« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2005, 10:37:50 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
have any of you guys ever been in a situation like this?   Have any of you guys ever fought a welfare food and fast food fed black guy?

You aint gonna gonna drop him with a fist to the head..  better to open had his hear and try to push as much air in as possible... that will get him howling and attacking you.

the head is out unless you are one of those fancy guys who can kick that high and really make it work...  the boddy is out too as it is covered in winter blubber.... the crotch is a hard target to hit even on a man... the beastr hasn't even been able to see it's own crotch in years so you ain't gonna hit it..  the knees?  his shaggy and loose fitng hide makes finding the knees problematic but that was about the best suggestion.

Plus... his howling will bring you to his mates attention who is also dangerous.   any furniture is likely to be bolted down and even if it isn't.... you are on camera.   the other men in the room are not likely to be much help either.

lazs

black or white shots to the head are unproductive, (fairly easy to understand if you have ever been the recipiant of a well timed head butt)  I usually start by blocking punches with my forehead so the other guy can hurt his hand.  kinda gives the opponent a clue that there may be time to back out still.   high kicks are for asian movies.  Now body shots....there's a topic.  the idea is to block the punch (mr. cellphone wasn't looking so he never saw it coming, poor complacent lemming that he is) grab his wrist and help force him with his own momentum past you while stepping behind the assailant to deliver a kidney punch which is capable of being incapacitating in and of itself.  follow that up by slight pressure to the back of the knee with your leading foot to bring your opponent down.  grab his head and break his neck (optional) a very basic self defense move that anyone can learn in one week and if practiced will work against the most common assault which is what we saw there.

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2005, 11:06:15 AM »
Originally posted by storch
(fairly easy to understand if you have ever been the recipiant of a well timed head butt)  

In soccer they taught us, if somebody gets in your face, and you know it's going to be a fight, headbutt them on the bridge of the nose. Then jump on them while their eyes water up. Never had to put that to the test though.

I usually start by blocking punches with my forehead so the other guy can hurt his hand.

I can't tell if that's serious or not... but it's funny :)

poor complacent lemming that he is

...I wouldn't go as far as to call him a lemming. I've never been standing in like waiting on my McBreakfast and had somebody come maul me. A lemming would be somebody that sees the guy say something, get beat down, and is still dumb enough to say something. :)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2005, 12:03:04 PM »
Bah... If Scarpino had only went to Rex Kwan Do, this would have never happened.
sand

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2005, 02:07:34 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2

lazs

Being kicked in the nuts doesn't hurt until AFTER the fight.  Adrenaline takes care of the pain temporarily, at least for me anyways.  

I'm 6', 240lbs.  I was taught Aikido as kid from my Uncle.   I still in that situation (as a bystander) would have gone for the knee first.   Also, an open palmed hand to the chest is faster than a punch (uses less muscles) and is just as, if not MORE effective.   Also getting him to cross your body and putting your instep on the back of his leg and running in down  with pressure until a leg is pineed would have worked great.   Personally, whilst the POS used a sucker punch (shame on the idiot for ALLOWING that to happen, lord only knows what whitey said to the broad.  I'd have to say he said more than "Looks like we'll be here longer, someone cut to the front of the line", just me though.   However, he should have seen the Big Black Dude standing outside of the store.  Now this is the reason I ALWAYS am aware of surroundings (bars, stores, etc).   I rarely go to bars anyways, I'm married, drink at home if I am gonna have a couple.  

Elfie, I'm sorry man I was raised to stick up for people, especially in a situation like this.  It isn't "net ninja", "Intardnet" stuff.  It is the way I was raised.    This goes back to the addage that (with the seven pus$$ies standing in line) "all seven pu$$ises are waiting for one radish to intervene, and until one radish intervens, they are in a holding pattern".  It is classic dispersal of responsibility.  

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2005, 02:10:22 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Being kicked in the nuts doesn't hurt until AFTER the fight.  Adrenaline takes care of the pain temporarily, at least for me anyways.  

I'm 6', 240lbs.  I was taught Aikido as kid from my Uncle.   I still in that situation (as a bystander) would have gone for the knee first.   Also, an open palmed hand to the chest is faster than a punch (uses less muscles) and is just as, if not MORE effective.   Also getting him to cross your body and putting your instep on the back of his leg and running in down  with pressure until a leg is pineed would have worked great.   Personally, whilst the POS used a sucker punch (shame on the idiot for ALLOWING that to happen, lord only knows what whitey said to the broad.  I'd have to say he said more than "Looks like we'll be here longer, someone cut to the front of the line", just me though.   However, he should have seen the Big Black Dude standing outside of the store.  Now this is the reason I ALWAYS am aware of surroundings (bars, stores, etc).   I rarely go to bars anyways, I'm married, drink at home if I am gonna have a couple.  

Elfie, I'm sorry man I was raised to stick up for people, especially in a situation like this.  It isn't "net ninja", "Intardnet" stuff.  It is the way I was raised.    This goes back to the addage that (with the seven pus$$ies standing in line) "all seven pu$$ises are waiting for one radish to intervene, and until one radish intervens, they are in a holding pattern".  It is classic dispersal of responsibility.  

Karaya

I'd put you on a leash and call you my beyatch.

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2005, 02:14:39 PM »
Many of the guys who would jump in and fight are pretty big fellas yourselves, over 6 feet tall and more than 200 pounds, and apparently in good shape.

For smaller people about 1/2 to 2/3 the power of the attacker, optimum defense would seem to be:

1.  killer training like judo or some other lethal self-defense
(most people don't have this and it may not work anyway if the attacker is better at it than you are)

2.  using a gun or other lethal weapon
(literally overkill in most courts of law)

3.  skunk defense
(vomiting or crapping all over yourself, usually last resort in isolated area, not so effective in fighting off attacks on others)

4.  crazed assault
(go nuts, get that Jack Nicholson deranged stare, claw kick pummel gouge bite scream use any weapon within reach and aim to inflict as much painful damage as possible no matter what the consequences; sometimes this works simply because of the unknown and surprise factor plus nobody, even the worst villain, wants to sustain permanent damage like poked eyes, chewed ears, deep lacerations, mangled limbs)

5.  dial 911

Depends on who is involved, doesn't it?  

Wife, mother, or child -- easy to go insane in total focused defense no matter what the odds or how poor your chances of success.

Stranger or someone you don't care much about -- please pass the cell phone.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous