Author Topic: Question to Finns  (Read 25091 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2005, 01:42:30 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
The word that starts with "free" and ends with "host".

I have read the FBI papers against us. :rolleyes:

Oh, well. You didn't say you were a criminal.

Well obviously they'd pick you up if they knew you were a criminal.

Ask HT if he thinks what you did was illegal before you begin your tear-filled story, ok?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2005, 01:44:27 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
But unless you live in a totally closed society (such as you have lived all your life) you get information and impressions from all over the world. If they contradict to your beliefs you can study. If you find similar evidence from all over the world, a normal person will draw the conclusion that the original information was false.

Or maybe it's just a world wide conspiracy.

USSR a "closed society"?! Did you take your pills tonite?

We had all kinds of historical literature here, translated from Western sources, and some still unknown to American public. Like "Weltkrieg 1939-45", written by nazi generals, published in West Germany in 1955, translated to Russian and issued here in 1957 by Military Publishing House, something like 100000+ copies.

Go read something. If you'll ask me kindly - I'll probably make a list of books for you, with links at Amazon, but you'll have to answer some questions. I don't want to prepare a list of historical books for a person who didn't read "Tom Sawyer".

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2005, 01:45:38 PM »
You are a liar. You once wrote here that you are from a village called "Angola" somewhere in Mid-West.

Lol! Did you really buy that?

First rule in internet information exchange:

Never ever give any personal information to anyone unless you trust them completely. Even then one should be cautious.

So seriously, that wasn't my real location and no, I'm not going to post any personal information on a public UBB. :rofl

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2005, 01:48:36 PM »
Originally posted by Toad

Ask HT if he thinks what you did was illegal before you begin your tear-filled story, ok?

I said many times that I'll not advertise our project here. No tear-filled stories, sorry, if you want them - ask mr. Littman and mr. Neault.

And before calling me a criminal - please wait for a court decision. I didn't violate any laws in this case. Noone of us did.

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2005, 01:48:47 PM »
Originally posted by Suave
Exactly, one country uses one version of history, the rest of the world uses a different version.

Which is more likely to be true?

SUAVE, I guess you attended school, so you studied the so-called "Roman civilization".
Do you know that besides territorial conquests the so-called "Roman civilization" did not bring the peoples of the world much good. 90% of the Roman cultural achievements were borrowed from the Etruscans and the Greeks.

So, why were you taught about the "Roman" but not the Etruscan civilization ? Is it right to still overestimate the achievements of the cruel "Roman civilization" ?
 And what you and some others in these BBS do right now is using ancient Roman propaganda about "evil barbarians", but now the name is "evil Russians".
Rel;ax, will you.  :D

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2005, 01:51:09 PM »
Keeping children in concentration camps?! Beautifull.

Mmkay.. So when the parents were transferred to the camps, the children should be separated from them?

What would be your solution, gas them?

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2005, 01:51:55 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
Lol! Did you really buy that?

First rule in internet information exchange:

Never ever give any personal information to anyone unless you trust them completely. Even then one should be cautious.

So seriously, that wasn't my real location and no, I'm not going to post any personal information on a public UBB. :rofl

Ok. Thanks. You admitted that you are a liar, and all your hallucinations and lies go to /dev/null directly.

Unlike you - I have nothing to hide. If you'll search carefully on this board - you can find my street adress. I dpn't have any reasons for paranoia like yours. :rolleyes:

Last paragraph is adressed to Toad too.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2005, 01:52:40 PM »
dude..

The last couple of days this board has been hilarious.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2005, 01:55:03 PM »
I've got nothing to hide. Get a visa and come visit, I'll send you my address.... if you can figure out how not to get arrested for your little freehost thievery.

Like I said, tell it to HT.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2005, 01:57:10 PM »

Toad, was John Lennon a criminal ?
But FBI had a file on him where you can find the lyrics of his song 'Imagine'.  :rolleyes:

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2005, 01:58:05 PM »
Boroda if's common sense to avoid giving out personal information on the net. You're naive if you think you're not exposing yourself to a multitude of threats by giving out your true identity.

Naturally when you live in Moscow, it's highly unlikely anyone will end up going there to start with. Tourist trips are still rare behind the iron curtain, aren't they?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2005, 01:59:03 PM »
Hey, I'm not going to be on the jury. So save your tear-filled innocence.

Call HT and explain it all to him. If he forgives you, I'm sure they'll give you a Visa.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2005, 02:01:30 PM »
Hey Toad do you think I'd get arrested if I happened to land there one day? :p

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2005, 02:02:43 PM »
Originally posted by genozaur
So, why were you taught about the "Roman" but not the Etruscan civilization ?

Gena (i hope you'll not be offended for such an adressing), you know too many clever words. Definetly, you are an asian barbarian on his shaggy mount, unlike civilized consumers of coca-cola and chewing-gum!

Before using such complicated comparisons here you have to explain all ancient history to your opponents. :D

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2005, 02:09:23 PM »
Hey, I'm not going to be on the jury. So save your tear-filled innocence.

Call HT and explain it all to him. If he forgives you, I'm sure they'll give you a Visa.

Toad, I am in FBI files, and not because of +HT+', and you know pretty well who started that case. In 2001 we had a quite interesting story here, I hope I'll tell it to you personally some day ;)

"tear-filled innocence" is an interesting expression (I wrote it down, thanks), but definetly not about me.