Author Topic: Question to Finns  (Read 24882 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2005, 12:46:08 PM »
Originally posted by spitfiremkv
please understand that the sound of Stukas dropping bombs on  bolshies is my favourite music.
My hatred of USSR is deeper than reason.

Death to all commies!

Hey, great terrorist impersonation!  :aok

Storch,

"I like anyone who attacks russians."

Especially those Nazis eh?  :aok

Tards.

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2005, 12:52:55 PM »
and you, Mr. Boroda, shou'd change your name to O'Brien.

Hope somebody gets the inference

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2005, 12:56:16 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
It isn't news to you. I've pointed this out to you before with even more references.

Research Putin's January 2000 visit to Poland. He said it, it's history, it's documented.

There isn't any doubt about who killed the Poles at Katyn. It was the NKVD.

You're probably one of the last people left on earth that pretends otherwise.

Toad, can you please give the links to your "facts"? I know how some of the "facts" can be distorted by translation. Mostly intentionally. Our Western "friends" can find evidence of Soviet crimes even in annual State Automobile Inspection reports. I want to see sources in Russian.

And you have to understand principles of Politics. After Gorby admitted that we killed that poor Poles - For Putin it's impossible to say that we didn't. And we all know that Gorby and Yakovlev could easily say that it was Russians who crucified Christ.

I don't pretend that I know who killed Poles in Katyn. You do. I pity people who substitute common sence with blind faith. As an American military you had to develop faith in evilness of all Soviets. As a first non-military in three generations of my family I have to say that Soviet officers don't hate your country and people.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2005, 12:58:32 PM »
and you, Mr. Boroda, shou'd change your name to O'Brien.

Hope somebody gets the inference

Please elaborate, because I don't. You know, I am only an asian jewish bolshevik barbarian on my shaggy mount... :rolleyes:

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2005, 01:02:03 PM »
BTW, spitfiremkv, you are AKA Masherbrum? You an alpinist? My handle in some Russian-speaking places in Tengrie, you probably know about the Marble Peak, the King of Sky-Dwellers?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2005, 01:10:22 PM »
Boroda, you're intelligent enought to educate yourself.

Put Gorby/Katyn, Putin/Katyn and Yeltsin/Katyn in a browser. Take some time reading the information, looking at the proof provided.

You'll find stuff that is EASY to verify, like this:

In the 1992 Russian Federation president Boris Yeltsin offered a file of documents pertaining to Katyn massacre, to Poland president  Lech Walesa. They were all classified, until October 14,1992, as "Top Secret" and are the proof of Soviets guilt. One of them (shown below) is the direct Stalin's order to NKVD (Soviet's secret political police) to execute all Polish prisoners held by them.

Pictures of Stalin's actual order are posted. The order has been verified as genuine.. Yeltsin gave it to Walesa. It's all out there, all historically documented.

As I said, you must be one of the last two Russians still in denial.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2005, 01:14:12 PM »
Toad, "Stalin's original order" is a fake so obvious to any person able to read Russian that it's funny. :(

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2005, 01:26:25 PM »
Boroda: Read 1984 by George Orwell.
Also you should try Animal Farm
Of course, to you he's just an ignorant westerner so anything he says must be discounted.

Mashenbrun (prolly misspeled it) is not me.he's on my ignore list . You vomit a lot of drivel too, but at least you're fun to debate with, especially with most people on the board not sharing your vision of the past :)

Offline Flit

• Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2005, 01:26:45 PM »
Hey , thats pretty good-did the search, read all the info, thought about it, and then posted--all in 4 minutes !

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2005, 01:44:31 PM »
Boroda: Read 1984 by George Orwell.
Also you should try Animal Farm
Of course, to you he's just an ignorant westerner so anything he says must be discounted.

Strange. JFYI: I have read 1984 in high school. Bloody Soviet regime, wasn't it? :rofl

I admit that you could get troubles if you had a copy of 1984 before mid-80s, but wasn't there a same thing about some Communist literature in the US?...

You fail to understand that 1984 is a book about your possible future. It's obvious that his book is about a trend in so-called "Western democracy".

There are many wise books about modern society that make 1984 look like a fairy-tale for kids, but I read them mostly from Russian-speaking authors. Most of the ideas about personality-supression in modern states works in Soviet, Western-democratic and modern-Russian (post-Soviet) states... I am extremely cynic about modern society. Dummyfying at it's best.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2005, 01:53:03 PM »
Western "friends" can find evidence of Soviet crimes even in annual State Automobile Inspection reports.

Hey blaming the manufacturing of lada's as a crime is a point worth making.

Boroda if there were indeed concentration camps and 150 000 people were killed there, don't you think there should be quite large mass graves next to the sites?

Can you show a few of those?

Or.. did the horrible finns eat the corpses?

The soviet system has repeatedly been proven to be the most corrupt social system ever built to date. The whole society was based on lies. An estonian guy I know told me that the maps they had in 'war training' lessons at elementary school showed finland in bright red color and the border to USSR was missing somehow. I couldn't believe him when he told that they had classes in regular schools that were equipped with kalashnikovs, hand grenades and other military items. He swore it was the truth, however.

Talk about brainwash - the minors are the best subjects.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2005, 01:57:45 PM »

You fail to understand that 1984 is a book about your possible future.

And the present in selected soviet states.

How many iiinteresting details were discovered when the stasi archives were opened to the west. A huge civillian spy network, electronic eavesdropping, assassins, diplomatic breaches..

1984 was no exception to the saying 'the truth is stranger than fiction.'

I would understand your opinnions if they came 15 years before this Boroda. But at present date you would think that people started to use thier own brain even in russia and see through the decades of lies they were subjected to. Amazingly it seems this is not the case.

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2005, 02:03:44 PM »
Boroda, you'd definitely make the Inner Party.Probbaly run the Ministry of Truth :)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2005, 02:11:18 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
Hey blaming the manufacturing of lada's as a crime is a point worth making.

Hey! Original VAZ-2101 AKA FIAT-124 was a best European car of 1967!!! :D

Boroda if there were indeed concentration camps and 150 000 people were killed there, don't you think there should be quite large mass graves next to the sites?

Can you show a few of those?

Or.. did the horrible finns eat the corpses?

Mass graves were found in 1944. Soviet official policy was to conceal crimes made by "friendly states". I, personally, found information about Finnish occupation of Karelia only in late-90s on the Net.

I was born in Leningrad, and I heard many stories about what Finnish troops did to Russian population... A word of mouth, not official propaganda.

The soviet system has repeatedly been proven to be the most corrupt social system ever built to date. The whole society was based on lies. An estonian guy I know told me that the maps they had in 'war training' lessons at elementary school showed finland in bright red color and the border to USSR was missing somehow. I couldn't believe him when he told that they had classes in regular schools that were equipped with kalashnikovs, hand grenades and other military items. He swore it was the truth, however.

Talk about brainwash - the minors are the best subjects.

Keep hallucinating please. You are funny. Finland in bright red colour - where can I get this thigs to smoke? :rofl  Maybe he saw some map of Russian Empire of 1913? What about Poland then? :lol

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2005, 02:15:15 PM »
Boroda, you'd definitely make the Inner Party.Probbaly run the Ministry of Truth :)

Sorry, nothing more then a weapon engineering student, graduated from a specialized English-speaking school, sent to the US as an exchange student for 4 weeks (mostly because I could speak English better), and a son of a colonel of Engineering corps and a doctor of science.

:rolleyes: